Jump to navigation
Labour / Le Travail 41
- "Modeles migratories et integration socio-economique des Canadiens francais de ls vallee de Saginaw, Michigan, 1840-1900"
- Jean Lamarre
- "Mechanomorphosis: Science, Management, and "Human Machinery" in Industrial Canada, 1900-45"
- Cynthia Comacchio
- "Solving the Labour Problem at Imperial Oil: Welfare Capitalism in the Canadian Petroleum Industry, 1919-1929"
- Hugh Grant
- "Industrial Homework, Economic Restructuring and the Meaning of Work"
- Belinda Leach
- "The Cult of Spontaneity: Finnish-Canadian Bushworkers and the Industrial Workers of the World in Northern Ontario, 1919-1934"
- J. Peter Campbell
- "Does the International Labour Movement Need Salvaging?: Communism, Labourism, and the Canadian Trade Unions, 1921-1928"
- John Manley
Research Reports/Notes de recherche
- The Past is at Our Feet: The Worker's City Project in Hamilton, Ontario
- Rob Kristofferson
- The Plywood Girls" Women and Gender Idology at the Port Alberni Plywood Plant, 1942-1991
- Susanne Klausen
Review Essays/Notes Critiques
- Labour in South Africa
- Marc Epprecht
- Understanding Work Historically: A reflection prompted by two recent studies of the fur trade