Jump to navigation
Labour / Le Travail 39
- "Nineteenth-Century Collective Violence and Nativism: A North American Context"
- Scott W. See
- "Debunking the Public Health Myth: Municipal Politics and Class Conflict"
- John Hagopian
- "'Ruffled' Mistress and 'Disconnected' Maids: Respectability and the Case of Domestic Service"
- Magda Fahrni
- "What Kind of Unionism; Struggles among Sydney Steel Workers in the SWOC Years, 1936-1942"
- Ron Crawley
- "'Cowering Women, Combative Men?': Femininity, Masculinity and Ethnicity on Strike in Two Southern Ontario Towns, 1964-1966"
- Robert Ventresca
Research Reports/Notes de echerche
- "September 1931: A Re-Interpretation of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police's Handling of the 1931 Estevan Strike and Riot"
- Steven Hewitt
- "The Labour Stamp: The Image of the Worker on Candian Postage Stamps"
- David Frank
- "Grosse Ile: Irish Famine Memorial"
- Michael Quigley
- "Plots, Shots, and Liberal Thoughts: Consiracy Theory and the Death of Ginger Goodwin"
- Mark Leier
- "The Big Sleep: The Malataric Mine Fire of 1947"
- Bryan Palmer and Robin Lunn